Tuesday, June 16, 2009


SMOKEY ROBINSON IN CONCERT AT RED BUTTE GARDENS
The insanely romantic Smokey is in concert this Friday at Red Butte--you get a babysitter, pack a picnic lunch and make out like teenagers! Want to win? Enter your name in the comments section and one of my completely disinterested twins will pick a winner tomorrow. This also qualifies you for the romantic mini-suite at the University Park Marriott and breakfast the next day. By the way, UPark Marriott is PERFECT for after concerts at Red Butte, it's just down the street, killer views, and the nicest people. We held Erin's Slumber Party there one year and they STILL speak to me.

12 comments:

  1. I wanna go! I love Smokey! when Smokey sings, I hear violins! - Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby, enter me. (I'm trying to use my best Smoky Robinson voice right there, did you catch it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin....I would love a night away from my boys. Enter me please............

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SOOO need this. I need to give it as a gift to my best friend as an apology!! I will be missing her 2nd babies Christining because of a family vacation and don't want her mad at me for all eternity!!
    Amy Wood, Clinton, UT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me me me... la la la. I don't know. Nothing clever. Just add me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to go. We NEED a romantic getaway!!
    Lorraine Rupper

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be great to have a date we could afford.

    ReplyDelete
  8. plese enter me i could use a night out

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win this for my daughter and her husband! They could use it! I would love it for me but will be out of town! Thanks! Please call me (you have my #'s) if I win since I may not have access to a computer after tonight. Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry, the previous post is Teri Hyde in case you need my #'s

    ReplyDelete