Sunday, August 30, 2009

"All You" magazine deal

I gotta be honest...I've seen some of the greatest budget blogger girls praise this magazine to the skies, but I didn't know what the fuss what about until I picked up a copy. It's chock-full of coupons--if you're the organized type, you'll have them neatly sorted in your alphabatized binder. I will be scrambling under my car seat trying to find the magazine to rip a couple out each time I hit the store. Whatever method you use, it's worth it! Amazon.com has an offer good through TOMORROW ONLY to buy a year's subscription for $15.00. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W3MB5M?ie=UTF8&tag=thnwmo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000W3MB5M

Sneaky inside tip: If you've been lusting after some of the magazine deals you've seen listed here from Amazon.com, be aware that they all expire on September first.

No comments:

Post a Comment