Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fight back at insane cereal prices!

"The Coupon Project" has a wonderful series of cereal coupons you can use at Safeway through the 31st (Monday.) Cereal prices have always outraged me since The Todd and I took a tour of a cereal plant when we were doing on-air endorsements for a particular brand. They cost SO little to make, and yet they're $5.00 a box! Outrageous! Anyway, stop by her blog to snap up some coupons and beat The Man at his own game. http://www.thecouponproject.com/the_coupon_project/2009/08/update-on-safeways-cereal-promotion-826-91.html

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for referring to my post! You know what outrages me just as much as increased prices? Food shrinkage! I was a little bummed that all five boxes of my cereal could fit into ONE Safeway plastic bag!! AYE.

    Check out my Albertsons deals, too. You can score Post cereal for $0.50 each through Tuesday, too. These are both terrific stock-up deals. Since I started couponing, I realize that I won't spend more than $1 per box. You can easily do this by paying attention to store sales and using good ol' coupons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind if I publish your comment? I really love your site!

    ReplyDelete