Monday, August 31, 2009

Didn't lose that 20 pounds over the summer like you'd planned?

I'm so with you, sister! I can't tell you how frustrating it is to see the same number on the scale I started with on June 1. I ran into my girlfriend Toni a month ago--we'd worked together in radio about 14 years ago--and the woman has turned into a shadow of her former self! Toni lost 45 pounds 4 years ago, but more importantly, kept it off. So, she sent me to her people who helped her lose the 45 pounds. I started Total Trans4m 20 days ago and have lost 7 pounds already! The main ingredient is Phaseolamin, which is an extract from the white kidney bean. It essentially acts as a fat and starch blocker, and an appetite suppressant. My first thought was that it wasn't working because I wasn't all buzzed out and jittery the way one usually is on diet stuff. It's drug and stimulant-free, and it's WORKING! Frankly, I'm still more interested in the fact that you can keep the weight off after stopping the stuff. If you want to join me, the girls over at Total Transf4m are offering a deal: 50% off if you mention "Erin" when you order. A month's supply is usually $80.00, but you can get it for only $40.00! That's just a little over a dollar a day! Any of the girls who answer the phone are using the product or already lost their weight on Total Transf4m, so they can answer all of your questions. You can check out the website at http://www.b987.com/ keyword "diet." Give 'em a call at 888.315.3779 to order and ask questions. They're very nice and won't torture you with a hard sell. If enough of us order, it would be fun to do this together, and I'll come up with some cool rewards for weight loss. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment