Saturday, July 25, 2009

75% off sale on toys at Target

The retail defeat watch continues...I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that retailers have given up on summer and are dumping inventory like mad to open space for an early fall and Christmas layout. Target's the latest: toys are up to 75% off--look for the little red stickers and also check the baby/kids section. I found strollers for 75% off, and tons of boy's clothes, including staples like underwear and socks. Sure, that doesn't sound all sexy and exciting--until you're a mother and discover how expensive underwear and socks ARE. Lots of the best bargains aren't being advertised--look for the red stickers, I tell you!

3 comments:

  1. I tell you - I *live* for Target clearance deals! I haven't seen any toy deals that are higher than 30% off, but I'm keeping my eyes open.

    Today though I just scored a bunch of cute muscle shirts for Benny-boo for next summer. $0.75 each, thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever girl! Which Target are you going to? I hit the one off Ft. Union Blvd...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I migrate between the Jordan Landings store and the one off Redwood and 70th S.

    So far all the toys are only 30% off, but let me tell you, if anyone is looking the redwood store has two isles filled with toys (even Legos!)

    ReplyDelete