Friday, July 17, 2009

You say you want a nice hotel stay? Here's an AMAZING one!


All you need to do is head over to http://www.b987.com/. Sign up as a "VIB" (vi-B--because we're the 'BEE, get it? Hah!) it'll take about 3 minutes--I've timed it--and we'll start sending you information on how to win overnight stays at all the really amazing hotels in and around Park City! (Sorry, my out of state sisters, I know this doesn't do much for you.) No, we don't harass you every 30 seconds with spam and crap, and we're way too lazy to sell your information.


It's the station's completely shameless attempt to bribe you. I have found with my twins that buying love is much faster than earning it, so shall it be with you! These hotels are GORGEOUS. Someone must live like the Beautiful People, it may as well be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment