Friday, September 11, 2009

Money-making at home...

...The Todd is obsessed suddenly with at-home survey companies that help you make a little extra cash. Because I love you, I try to test everything out before I post it here, and because I'm occasionally a moron, I'm pretty sure I've found all the sleazy companies that aren't worth your time. Here's one that's good and reputable--you'll get $5.00 for every survey and they're prompt about sending your checks. It's called "MineField Online." Sneaky inside tip: if you DO participate in any of the free introductory offers, KEEP A LIST RIGHT BY YOUR COMPUTER SO THAT YOU REMEMBER TO CANCEL BEFORE YOU ARE CHARGED! Remember also to open a free gmail account specifically for your online adventures so that your regular or family email account doesn't get buried in spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment